Authentic Face Mask
£7.49 – £10.49
What style of face mask do you fancy wearing? Whitby Face Masks are hand made per order. There are two styles to choose from but the end design patterns will be unique and differ from pictures. Select the pattern from picture three to select pattern number from drop down list. For larger orders for example if you run a garden centre then you could have plant themes print, speak to us about your possibilities.
How did these authentic face mask come to be born?
An amazing journey for our Sherrie in the Whitby Branch who returned to England just in time for the lockdown. Amongst the amazing scenery and creativity the face masks came to life in times where so many are concerned with this pandemic, where people are concerned about their wellbeing, and are thinking about protection. With the news around the globe hearing these may be in short supply, we want the front line hospital staff to have the masks they need. Sherrie’s awesome comfortable creations give rise to looking good in the strangest of times.
Each face mask is hand made, we always support creativity and local businesses. So we thought it would be nice to share these with the world. I knew I was looking for a more stylish and personal face mask, after all I’m one of a kind too. A fascinating blog article of 7 tips was written about how to cope in these times.
While your here…
Please have a look around at our wellness CBD range that helping people one drop at a time.
What the studies share: Direct from the ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control 10-05-2020)
- The use of medical face masks by healthcare workers must be given priority over the use in the community. (Which may give rise to custom masks)
- The use of face masks in public may serve as a means of source control to reduce the spread of the infection in the community by minimising the excretion of respiratory droplets from infected individuals who have not yet developed symptoms or who remain asymptomatic. It is not known how much the use of masks in the community can contribute to a decrease in transmission in addition to the other countermeasures.
- The use of face masks in the community could be considered, especially when visiting busy, closed spaces, such as grocery stores, shopping centres, or when using public transport, etc.
- The use of non-medical face masks made of various textiles could be considered, especially if – due to supply problems – medical face masks must be prioritised for use as personal protective equipment by healthcare workers. This is based on limited indirect evidence supporting the use of non-medical face masks as a means of source control.
- The use of face masks in the community should be considered only as a complementary measure and not as a replacement for established preventive measures, for example physical distancing, respiratory etiquette, meticulous hand hygiene and avoiding touching the face, nose, eyes and mouth.
- Appropriate use of face masks is key for the effectiveness of the measure and can be improved through education campaigns.
- Recommendations on the use of face masks in the community should carefully take into account evidence gaps, the supply situation, and potential negative side effects.
All products are sent via Royal Mail Service, which may experience delivery delays during this time. Orders over 6 masks will require an additional postage charge.
The statements & references to products found on the group/website have not been evaluated by the FSA (Food Standards Agency). Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Information supplied here is not intended to replace advice from your doctor. Store out of reach of young children. Do not exceed recommended dose. It is important to note that our products are food supplements and are not in any way medicinal. While we aim to answer all questions you have about our products, we are not legally allowed to give medical advice, always ask your doctor.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 cm|
All White, All Black, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 23, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37