CBD for Pets All mammels have an endocannabinoid system, humans, cats, dogs, horses. This means…
How The New Orange with Vitamin C + D and Turmeric Is Making A Difference.
How the new orange with vitamin C + D and turmeric is making a difference, well the CBD industry has been booming with new products, but that does not mean that they are all equal in terms of quality and performance. Here at Bella’s Grace we feel it is important to opt for formulas that one can count on to work well and to deliver the qualities that our customers are looking for. With that, we would like to announce a fantastic new product that recently reached the market called Orange and Vitamins CBD Oil.
Orange and Vitamins CBD Oil is a perfect solution for those who can’t get their taste buds around the natural flavour of CBD Oil. Tart and subtly sweet, the fresh citrus flavour of our Orange and Vitamins CBD oil combines orange and turmeric to create a zesty sharp and fruity flavour.
Our CBD oil is designed to rouse your senses. With Notable orange undertones, turmeric overtones and a brilliant sweetness. Energizing Vitamins accelerated with Cannabis Satvia L makes this a perfect tonic for everyday use. We ensure our drops remain suitable for vegans, gluten-free and are also GMO-free.
Our oil is rich in both CBD and can beneficial for the nervous system. Cannabis Satvia L Extract (EU sourced) THC Free, MCT oil (derived from coconut), Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Turmeric. Our product contains 5%(500mg) cannabidiol. This is extracted from the Industrial Hemp using the gold standard supercritical CO2 extraction. As well as cannabidiol (CBD), the CO2 extraction process also preserves all the cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and nutrients.
There are several amazing health benefits from using Vitamin C:
- It is a natural antioxidant – it acts to protect the cells and limit the damage by stabilizing and mopping up free radicals and helps keep the body younger and protect it against serious life-threatening conditions.
- Lowers your blood pressure – as vitamin C is water soluble, it also acts as a diuretic causing the kidneys to remove more sodium and water from the body, which helps to relax the blood vessel walls, thereby helping to lower blood pressure.
- Increases your iron absorption- We know that iron’s main role is to increase the body’s ability to carry oxygen through the blood and deficiency can result in anaemia. Therefore, vitamin C is highly beneficial to this process.
- Boosts your immune system – Vitamin c boosts your immunity and has been found to stave off illnesses such as colds and flu. Studies show that Vitamin C is essential to stimulate the immune system by increasing the strength and protection of the organism. Due to its role in reducing inflammation, it is essentially for immunity and general health.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair – If you want clearer skin and stronger hair then vitamin C plays a major role in making sure this becomes a reality. Vitamin C helps build the protein collagen and coupled with the aforementioned absorption of iron you’ll not only have healthier skin and hair but you’ll maintain it.
- Assists with weight loss – studies have shown that Vitamin C status is inversely related to body mass. Individuals with adequate vitamin C status oxidize 30% more fat during a moderate exercise bout than individuals with low vitamin C status. Thus, Vitamin C depleted individuals may be more resistant to fat mass loss. In short, you’ll get the most out of your fat burning workout if your vitamin C levels are high.
- Is good for physical and mental health- All-in-all, Vitamin C is an essential micronutrient that doesn’t have a good reputation by accident. Alongside how it improves your ability to heal wounds and reduce inflammation inside and outside your body, as well as giving you a great look, it has also been marginally viewed as a vitamin that gives you more energy and boosts your mental health.
Our Orange and Vitamins CBD Oil contains Turmeric which contains compounds called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Some of the health benefits of Curcumin are:-
- Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body.
- Improved brain function.
- Helps lower the risk of heart disease.
- Aids with the aches and pains of Arthritis
- Helps when treating depression.
- Anti-aging benefit
Combining all this alongside the benefits of our CBD oil from Bella’s Grace is a positive step forward to making amazing changes to your health, giving you more freedom to manage and achieve the things in your life you dream to achieve by helping to maintain our daily aches pains and stresses.
Overall, those who are looking for great quality CBD products that can provide relief and that are designed to work well may want to consider our Orange and Vitamins CBD oil. To learn more out products just visit our shop via our website today. Our products are largely affordable and ship quickly as well.
To find out more about how these products can help you why not take the CBD quiz where you can have a personal CBD journey.